Recorded delivery for most items (systems of 2″ size or less) costs £22 + VAT to send to Mainland England, Wales, the Scottish Borders, Scottish Highlands and Central Scotland excluding construction sites. Larger systems, bulk purchases or delivery to construction sites will be calculated fairly during the quotation.
Please Note: We have no standard delivery to Offshore Islands or the Republic of Ireland. Please phone us on 01159061297 for assistance.
Orders for stocked items will be despatched by Thursday of the following week and will arrive by Friday (but may arrive sooner).
Goods can also be collected from our Nottingham offices.
If you require any specific courier service, please order by phone on 01159061297.
If you change your mind, you can return the items and receive a refund. However, you do not have a right to change your mind if:
- after 14 days;
- products have been installed;
- online services have been used – you must pay us for the services provided up until the time you tell us that you have changed your mind;
- any products have become mixed inseparably.
Please let us know if you’d like a refund by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on 0115 906 1297 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- By post. Print off the returns form and post it to us at the address on the form. Or simply write to us at that address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
You must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us. We will also pay the costs of return in the following circumstances:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- if there was an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery;
- if you are exercising your right to change your mind.
You may use a carrier of your choice but please send us a copy of your original postal receipts with the goods. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment, within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back. However, we may make deductions from the price:
- to reflect any damage to the product
- equal to the supply of the online service for the period for which it was supplied
- to reflect restocking charges, admin and testing (20% item cost)